Intermittent Stabilization Anchors – Cast in Place Flush Mounted
- Detent Pin usually will be provided by others.
- Flush with a concrete wall.
- Wall must be at least 6 inches thick in order to have a Minimum stud embedment depth is 5 inches.
- The maximum capacity is 600 lbs in any direction (factored load).
- Spring-loaded detent pin sold separately.
- ISAs (buttons) are used to stabilize a platform, to prevent movement on the building facade.
Download our Stabilization Systems Brochure here for more information.
See Product Size Variations below.
Product Size Chart
Below is a chart of our standard sizes. More are available upon enquiry.
|Model No.||Embedment Depth||Slab Thickness Min.||Capacity|