Roof Anchor – Cast in Place – 45 Degree U-Bar – Recessed
- Recessed anchors are characterized by their low profile or recessed structure.
- There are two ways of casting PB69SP45R anchor into the concrete slab:
- Anchor Rod embedded into the concrete slab (Floating).
- Anchor Rod nailed to the bottom of the concrete slab (with this option, a drop ceiling is required).
- The benefit of these anchors is that they are less visible and less expensive than steel pier anchors which are similarly secured.
- Minimum Embedment Depth required in concrete = 4 3/4″.
Download our Safety and Tie Back Anchors Brochure here for more information.
See Product Size Variations below.
Product Size Chart
Below is a chart of our standard sizes. More are available upon enquiry.
|Model No.||Slab Thickness||Stud Length||Add Ins||Intended Embed Depth||Application|
|FA-PB69SP45R-12S||12″||15″||None||12″||Nail to Slab|
|FA-PB69SP45R-12S-C||12″||15″||Cover Plate||12″||Nail to Slab|